The Stonesgate House is a beautifully appointed transitional and sober living home located near the Malibu Hills in Westlake Village, California. We are a coed, six bed sober living facility which offers access to Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) offering access to a comprehensive range of clinical services, e.g., neuro-science therapies, individual and group therapy, relapse prevention counseling, recovery workshops, physical fitness, as well as art and music therapy.
For clients desiring to return to a productive life, we help them find employment or return to school. 24/7 care is provided by a loving, unconditionally understanding staff of men and women, successful in recovery themselves.
The Stonesgate House has made a commitment to provide quality sober living in surroundings conducive to abstinence and personal growth. Our multi-faceted program strives to promote confidence, self-worth and the desire to return to a productive life.
- 24/7 Supervision
- Random & Regular Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Life Skills Development and Goal Setting
- One Year Case Management Program
- Dietary Accommodations
- Transportation Available
- Access to Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOP)
Amenities at the Stonesgate House
- Private Lake Access
- Olympic size swimming pool on property
- Full Gym Membership
- Well appointed private and semi-private rooms
- Access to parks, scenic walking and biking trails
- High Speed Internet and HD Television
- Pet Friendly
For payment options and more information about sober living at the Stonesgate House please call 877.762.3707