Information for Those in Need of Addiction Help
Many people find themselves in need of addiction help, along with the myriad of issues that commonly arise from such matters. What seems to have originally started innocently as the weekend outing or the occasional party, has become unmanageable and a major cause for serious problems. From legal issues to loss of jobs to family problems, financial issues and onward, it has gotten to the point where something needs to be done!
Those who abuse drugs, whether bona fide “addict” or not, will inevitably face an array of life-changing issues that are often times catastrophic. Likewise, those in need of addiction help, in whatever form it may be, have numerous options available to them. However when it comes to receiving help for drug or alcohol addiction, it is important to focus on the long term solution, otherwise this becomes a recurring process as it so often does.
The Lakehouse Recovery Center takes a very integrative approach, and one that truly looks at the individual as well as his or hers immediate and long term needs. Our commitment to the client during the course of receiving addiction help is very concrete in nature, yet extremely fluid and customized from a clinical perspective. His or her treatment will be personalized throughout and will consider such things as:
- Personal history of drug and/or alcohol abuse
- Lifestyle and its unique aspects
- Any potential co-occurring/dual-diagnosis issues
- Family, marital and relationship issues
- Family history relating to others having received addiction help
- Any pending or past legal issues such as DUI/DWI and other addiction related charges
- Coping skills and mechanisms utilized to persevere through sobriety
- History of potential past trauma, sometimes stemming as far back as early childhood
- Integrating new lifestyle elements such as, holistic components, relationships, physical health, emotional & spiritual health, etc.
- In-depth relapse prevention
- Work history, job loss issues and qualities inherent to his or her line of work
- Long-term plans that assist in integrating sobriety into their day to day lifestyle
It is also common for those needing addiction help to be in a position of requiring some level of initial medical detox. Clients with patterns of daily abuse are often times in a state of physical addiction, and thus must undergo a brief detox in order to safely withdrawal the body from its physical reliance on the drugs or alcohol.
At The Lakehouse Recovery Center, the client is surrounded by a vastly experienced staff that is able to apply multiple approaches during the course of addiction help. The goal here, again, is to attain long-term success in order to avoid this process from becoming a recurring one. Success comes in many forms here, and the process used to attain those successes remains customized, integrative and highly successful.
Whether this is your first time seeking addiction help or one of many, the change you make today will have lifelong implications.We encourage you to consider the various approaches offered at many of Los Angeles’ leading treatment centers, but remember this: Effective addiction help must exist on a number of levels, and more importantly, it should be tailored to the individual in order to achieve the highest likelihood for long-term success.
Addiction help begins today at The Lakehouse!